Medicare Supplements

Medicare covers up to 80% of medical and hospitalization expenses. The remaining 20% or more can be financially destructive to people covered by Medicare parts A and B. A Medicare Supplement can cover most if not all of the 20% that Medicare does not pay for.

These plans are all regulated and are the exact same plans regardless of what company provides them.

If you are just qualifying for Medicare or have had a supplement for some time, contact us to see what company is offering the best rates and has the best history as far as payment of claims and stability of rate increases.

We offer policies from several companies and will locate the best rates for you.

Quick Quote Request

Please fill out the form below to request a quick quote response from one of our licensed agents.

Please provide as much information as possible about your case. If you do not provide adequate case information, including injuries or damages sustained it may take us longer to process your inquiry.

Comments are closed.